First of all, we ask all customers to please confirm that you have checked the passport and visa requirements with the relevant embassy of your destination. We also ask that all customers ensure that they hold the correct documentation for travel. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that they have the correct travel documents, including a passport, ESTA or visa. If a customer does not have the correct travel documents Fly Cruise Stay cannot be held responsible for any difficulties you may encounter or any losses as a result. Terms and Conditions for Fly Cruise Stay Governed by Irish State Law.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of use. You are also agreeing to all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to each user to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FlyCruiseStay.com’s web site for personal and non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FlyCruiseStay.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FlyCruiseStay.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license. You must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on FlyCruiseStay.com’s web site are provided “as is”. FlyCruiseStay.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties. This includes without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FlyCruiseStay.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site. Or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FlyCruiseStay.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FlyCruiseStay.com’s Internet site. Which includes without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption. This is true even if FlyCruiseStay.com or a FlyCruiseStay.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on FlyCruiseStay.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FlyCruiseStay.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time and without notice. FlyCruiseStay.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FlyCruiseStay.com has reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site but is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FlyCruiseStay.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. SITE TERMS OF — USE MODIFICATIONS
8. HOTEL RATES
Here at FlyCruiseStay we display available rates in a live environment which are subject to availability at the time of booking. Once your booking is confirmed and a pre-paid hotel reservation voucher is emailed to you, your rate is fully secured.
10. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to FlyCruiseStay.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for any information or details are being collected.
- FlyCruiseStay will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Furthermore we will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- FlyCruiseStay will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft. As well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Here at FlyCruiseStay are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles. We do this in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Fly cruise Stay can help you search for your flight or hotel or car hire or cruise .We also allow you to book other activities and amenities such as event booking and insurance. However, we do not hold details about your booking or activity after leave our website. From time to time you may have a question related to your booking or payment or baggage allowance or passenger information or any other questions related to your specific flight or your booking. In this event please contact the airline or the agent you booked your flight with. You can usually find their contact details in the confirmation email they send you after you’ve made your booking. It is also possible to check on the website of the airline or travel agent. If you have any questions about Fly Cruise Stay.com website or anything therein, please contact us.